Friday 14 March 2014

I'll start off with my favourite, the Red Blazer. This little beauty cost me £4 from my local charity shop and has been a staple in my wardrobe ever since. As I am the queen of black clothing, this red blazer adds a chic burst of colour to any drab outfit and goes so well with a bit of red lippy. Fashionistas at London Fashion Week also saw red as they teamed an daring red jacket with black accessories creating a eye-catching contrast- check out their looks below the pics of me standing awkwardly (ha). 







This is another great vintage jacket, costing me only £7 from a vintage sale held at my uni. I love the strong structure of this jacket as well as the short crop, making it so versatile. Again as my wardrobe is mostly black, this creates a great monotone look, the gold stitching giving the outfit a luxe feel. When I first found this jacket, I wasn't quite sure about it but here's a tip people- IT'S ALL ABOUT STYLING. My motto is if you're unsure, buy it anyway! Maybe that's why i'm so poor...


Blazer and Jacket- Charity Shops
Leather Tshirt- Charity Shop (Originally Zara)
Leggings- H&M
Shoes-Vans

 


No comments:

Post a Comment